Golden Triangle tour with varanasi is another finest tour in india we have. In other words we call it delhi agra jaipur varanasi tour tour because these are the cities in which tour is comprises of. The tourist who comes from different countries love this tour because india varanasi tour is such a different country. That is why the taj mahal tourz has cutomized golden triangle tour with banaras because in one tour package a tourist can explore the major cities of india.
Is the capital city of india a tourist first comes and land in delhi because of the international airport. The city has many things to see. You can explore lotus temple, qutub minar, india gate etc.
Later on the second destination is Agra which has pinned its position on the map of all the tourist because of the taj mahal. A tour of taj mahal can mesmerize all your desires because visiting taj mahal is one of the dreams of all the tourist in their life. apart from taj mahal there are other monuments like Red fort , Mehtabh bagh and Itimad-ud-daulah ( baby taj mahal) are also very famous attractions. Visiting other monuments of agra is also worthful
The third and the last but not the least is Jaipur city. A tremendous city having multiple places of Maharajas which a tourist can see. Jaipur is the cultural capital of india. The city attracts millions of visitors each year. The city has various famous things to see like, City palace, Jantar mantar, jal mahal and Hawa mahal.
Visit Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi in 6 Days. Varanasi is a city regarded as the spiritual capital of India.
- New Delhi Sightseeing - Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and Presidents House
- Agra Sightseeing - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Jaipur Sightseeing – Amber Fort, Elephant Ride, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
- Varanasi sightseeing - Boat Ride, Sarnath Temple, Alamgir Mosque, Beni Madhav Ka Darera, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Bharat Mata Temple and Ganga Aarti.