Visit Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Pushar in 6 Days. Pushkar is the a Sacred Hindu destination which is famous for Lord Brahma Temple.
- New Delhi Sightseeing - Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and Presidents House.
- Agra Sightseeing - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur Sightseeing – Amber Fort, Elephant Ride, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Pushkar Sightseeing - Lord Brahma Temple, Camel Fair and Local Bazaar
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
Attractions: Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and President House.
Tour will start with pick-up from your preferred location between 08:00 to 09:00 AM. Our Driver will come to receive you and then you will continue the sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. Your tour guide would meet you on the way and assist you all day. This is approximately an 8 hour tour. First we start from Old Delhi and then move for lunch. After Lunch visit New Delhi. After Exploring New Delhi you will drive to Agra, when you arrive in Agra Check-in to your hotel and Overnight Stay.
Attractions: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
The driver and guide would come to your hotel at 06:00 AM and take you to see the Taj Mahal during sunrise, the best time to visit Taj Mahal because of less crowd, moderate temperature and best for photography. Later come back to the hotel for breakfast and check-out process.
After Check-out, the guide will take you to Agra Fort made by the Mughal Emperor “Akbar” in the mid of 15th century, you would also get a chance to see the river side view of Taj Mahal from this Fort.
After Lunch around 12:00 PM drive towards Jaipur. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri, a deserted city 40 kms. away from Agra on the way to Jaipur. Later continue drive to Jaipur. When you arrive in Jaipur, our driver will drop you back to the hotel in Jaipur. Overnight stay in Jaipur Hotel.
Attractions: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar also know as Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Palace on Lake).
The driver and guide would come to your hotel at 08:00 AM and continue the sightseeing of Jaipur city. First Visit Amber Fort and also enjoy an Elephant Ride up to the entrance of the Fort. Later visit Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar. You will also have your lunch break in between the sightseeing. Later completing the Jaipur sightseeing visit Colorful Bazaars in the evening or spend time in leisure by staying at the hotel. Stay overnight in Jaipur hotel.
In morning around 09:00 AM, our driver will come to your hotel. After completing the check-out process you will drive to Pushkar. Arrive Pushkar, check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the Pushkar fair and enjoy the cultural shows. Overnight stay at hotel.
In morning around 08:00 AM, our driver will come to your hotel to take you to the Pushkar Fair. Pushkar is one of the holiest cities in India. You will find one and only temple of Lord Brahma (creature of universe as per Hindu mythology). Morning take a holy dip in famous Pushkar Lake and visit the very famous Pushkar fair and all its activities such as camel ride, tug-of-war and witnessing the camel contests and cultural performances of the folk artists dressed in traditional attires. Later in the evening enjoy camel cart ride to the 52 Ghats of the lake. Overnight stay back in the hotel.
In morning around 09:00 AM, our driver will come to your hotel. After completing the check-out process you will drive back to Delhi. When you arrive in Delhi, our driver will drop you back to your location (Hotel / Airport) anywhere in Delhi NCR / Airport.
Note: Please mention what type of hotel you preferred (5 Star / 3 Star / Budget category), before booking the tour. If you want to book accommodation on your own then please select “own accommodation” while booking the tour.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Luxury AC Car.
- • Destination covered: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, jodhpur
- • Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- • Elephant rides (Jaipur.).
- • 5 Nights accommodation, Single/Dbl Occupancy Bed / Breakfast / Taxes.
- • English speaking approved guide (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur).
- • Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, and monument parking charges.
- • Fuel and State taxes.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower,
- telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Any drinks
- Tips to guide and driver
- Entrance Fees of Monuments